Deep Master Kevlar Carbon blades.
You can clarify the availability of the certain blade stiffness at our administrators by the contact phone numbers.
1. The blades of Deep Master fins are manufactured of carbon fiber because this material turns the most of the physical work of the swimmer to speed of his movements in the water.
2. Deep Master Carbon fiber blades are manufactured of high strength and high modulus carbon fiber. This combination allows to reach the maximal elasticity at a relatively meager thickness of the fin blade.
3. Using the unidirectional carbon fiber we can exactly define the physical and mechanical characteristics of the blades as the blade works mainly in bending and much less in other directions. And curved carbon fiber in the braided fabric works on the order of magnitude worse than perfectly smooth fiber does in the unidirectional fabric.
4. The unidirectional fibers are stacked for the perception of torsional loading in the new Deep Master fins' blades. It appears with a sudden maneuver of the swimmer or malfunction of the foot. This innovation made fins' movements more stable during any maneuvers.
5. Production of polymer with no air inside (it is evident from the perfectly smooth surface, but not on the surface of a conventional plastic) is reached by using of an autoclave technology. It decreases the weight of a detail maintaining its strength. Low weight and high strength of Deep Master products make them the best products on the market.
6. And one of the main advantages. In order all stacked carbon fiber layers saved their direction instead of being blurred (as it happens using low viscosity epoxy resin) we use the binder that melts only at 80 degrees Celsius when fibers are clamped in the snap of an autoclave under pressure. This technology provides extremely high strength values and low water absorption for the gear.
BLADE ENDING SHAPE
Deep Master Carbon fiber blades are manufactured ending in a specific shape as shown on the picture:
1. Deep Master Kevlar Carbon.
2. Deep Master Sandwich.